Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas wasnt that bad afterall...
Went shopping with Jiayue and Yeeshan in the morning(:
Managed to pick up everything I wanted to get!! Yayness.
Family dinner wasnt as bad as i thought it'd be.
Probably cause this year only family members were invited, and besides, the cousins finally got a chance to talk to each other properly(:
Hmmm... It only proves my point, that girlfriends do make a change in guys.
Guys whom are attached tend to be more open and caring towards others, dont you think so?
Everything was fine, till that someone had to ask me that question:/
What made it worse was it seemed so intentional.
It affected me quite a bit, not till I met some of Delta(:
Bro dropped me off at Orchard.
The jam was super duper bad!!
We remained on the exact spot even till half an hour later!!
It was so bad that my brother alighted from the car to smoke, people started playing with their horns, other cars switched off their engines (including my brother) to save petrol. Hahahaha.
After meeting up with Sophy, Jovi and Yeeshan, we headed to Jovi's place!!
On the way, I waved to a random China family who were in another double-decked bus(:
Sophy and I were wearing reindeer hairbands!! Haha.
(Fast forward...)
Shumei came and we watched 200 pounds beauty which was showing on TV, had our mini secret santa, made MANGO PUDDING, and played CLUEDO and BRIDGE!!(:
Stayed up the whole night, tired but fun!!(:
Thank you Jovi for hosting the sleepover!!

6.51 a.m.:/
Whatever that happened was just a mere coincidence.
But somehow, it meant a lot to me, still.

No comments:

Post a Comment