Wednesday, December 8, 2010

It's time to take a look at the brighter side.

I've always tried to be the stronger one, to be there whenever people around me needed someone to be there.
No matter how close that person is, or how much I could actually help, I'd just like to be there for him/her.
Looking back this entire year, I havent been successful in whom I was trying to be.
Honestly, 2010 wasnt a good year.
Everything's going downhill, nothing really went right.
But after all these, it made me realise that things may not be as bad as what we think they are.
Instead of me being depressed and upset over whatever that had happened, and hoping someone would come along to cheer me up, telling me that everything would be fine, why didnt I just be that someone myself, to have the courage to pick myself up?
Perhaps it's all these moments where you feel helpless, that makes you a stronger person.
It's only when you've experienced the worst, then will you be able to face the hard times in time to come, isnt it?
I want to stop feeling all upset about my own life.
"You've your own problems to face." --> This shall not be the reason why I'm not gonna be there for anyone.
Making people happy, makes me happy.
(:

No comments:

Post a Comment