Tuesday, December 14, 2010

my head hurts...
currently, temp = 39.0 degrees.
i'm hoping that i'll fall really sick that i'll end up in the hospital, so i dont have to face all this shit going on at home.

you dont f***ing care how unwell i was.
all you do is to keep pushing me.
what's the point of you shouting at me, seriously.
as much as i dont want to be involved, do i look like i've a choice?
i'll never forget what you said, "i dont care if you hate me... dont try to be smart here, you better stay out of this."
it was a simple request made, but you'd rather not agree to it and make me hate you.
as much as i dont want to hate anyone, last night i finally saw the importance of me to you as your daughter.
it doesnt matter anymore. nothing does.
i feel ashamed to address you as my dad.

my brother took leave from camp the moment he realised that something was wrong.
i didnt want to tell him anything, but he called and he could tell.
for that, he has to book out a day later than his other platoonmates.
there's nothing i can do that's ever right.
i promised him to stay strong, but in the end, i'm still causing more problems.
when will i ever stop being so useless.

i honestly didnt know who to turn to last night, but you were there.
it meant a lot, thanks joe...

No comments:

Post a Comment