Saturday, January 29, 2011

Insecurities; that's what my life is made up of right now.
Every single day, I'd picture something unfortunate happening, people leaving me.
News reports of people losing their lives in accidents, it leaves me with an heartache.
There are way too many deaths related to people around me.
I'm afraid, I really am.

Ever since Daddy left, my life is no longer complete.
That missing piece in my life which was once showered with love and concern, is now filled with fear.
I thought I've moved on, I thought I'll be able to do Daddy proud, but I'm wrong.
Unknowingly, I've been telling myself that Daddy will be back, he's just overseas.
And when I eventually wake up from that moment of self-denial, the harsh reality hits me really hard.

Many times, I've been on the verge of tears.
But what's the point of friends being there to provide you with that temporary moment of comfort to make you feel a whole lot better, when in fact, you're not fine deep down.
And you cant tell them that you're not fine, cause it'd make them feel useless as your friend. Get what I mean?
I dont want my friends to feel that way, neither do I want their lives to be affected because of me.
For this, I'd rather cry to sleep.

I cant express the fear that's in me.
But I'm really hoping that someone would be able to understand how I feel.
Sometimes I wish I were dead. Then, I wouldnt need to live in fear anymore.

I'd want my life to end before anyone else around me.
I really dont have the courage to have people close to me leaving me...

No comments:

Post a Comment