Saturday, January 8, 2011

Another sleepless night...

*Do not highlight the following if you're afraid of spiritual stuff.*
Yesterday was the seventh day daddy passed away.
According to the belief, daddy would come home.
And yes, he did.
Honestly, I was really scared. I could hardly sleep.
But somehow, the fear faded away after a long while.
I felt cold air around me, I could feel daddy around.
My grandma, who slept with me in the same room, said that she heard a really loud *kiss*.
Daddy kissed me, yes, i think he really did.
The food left on the table for him also shifted a little.
I'm pretty sure, daddy came back...


Woke up to a really sweet message this morning...

"Flower gleam and glow
Let your power shine
Make the clock reverse
Bring back what once was mine
Heal what has been hurt
Change the fate designed
Save what has been lost
Bring back what once was mine
What once was mine

I would sing it to you if I am beside you(:
May it heal your pain."

You may not see this, but thanks Keith...

No comments:

Post a Comment